18to88's 2007 Fantasy Football Challenge: Huge Prizes, Free to
Huge 18to88.com Announcement: We are
starting a league on Yahoo! Sports Fantasy Football for the 2007
season. Deshawn Zombie and Demond Sanders will duel up to 18 other
competitors for the undisputed title of football genius. Also you
can win stuff.
Want in? Send an email to
firstname.lastname@example.org and we will
give you the league name and password. It is that simple.
Why should you bother playing? Awesome prizes of course.
1) First place is two tickets to the HISTORIC FINAL
REGULAR SEASON GAME at the RCA (Hoosier) Dome on December 30th, 2007
versus the Tennessee Titans. The seats are in Section 343, Row 6,
Aisle Seats 101 & 102. The rules are simple: you have finish in
first place to claim this coveted prize. Join today because
the next time there is a historic implosion at the dome it will have
nothing to do with Vince Young. . . .
2) Second place will be the best t-shirt money can buy:
3) Third place will be a signed photo of us at Jacksonville
Municipal Stadium during our upcoming road trip in October. In other
words: don't finish in third.
Also, I forgot to mention that there are a couple special rules
for our league:
1. You can't play Jacksonville Jaguars players.
2. You can't play New England Patriots players.
3. If one of your players is playing against the Colts, you have
to sit them that week.
These rules should be self-explanatory.
There is never a good reason to root against the blue.